Help! I don’t have an account.
All users will receive an email directly from Zendesk to the email address they have marked as preferred for notifications in myHR. The email message from Zendesk will notify you that an account has been created for you, and you need to create a password. Once you set up your account, you’re all set. Not sure what that email address is? Log into ESS > myHR, navigate to Your Profile and see what it is.
How do I log into AskHR?
- Go to https://folletthr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us (Hint: bookmark it!)
- Click either Submit a Ticket or Log into Knowledge Base
- Enter the email address you have marked as preferred in myHR
- Enter the password you created when you set up your AskHR/Zendesk account
I’m getting an error message when I try to log in with my email and password.
- Double-check the email that’s marked as preferred in myHR. Is there a typo? Is it the one you’re using for AskHR?
- Forgot your password? Click on Forgot My Password and follow the instructions to reset it.
How do I update my email address?
If you need to change your email address, please log into ESS and click on the myHR tile. Navigate to Your Profile and then to your Personal Info and update your email address. In 24 hours, your new email address will be the one you now log into AskHR with.
Which email should I be using?
While we don’t have a preference for which email you should use, either work or personal, make sure to choose the address you check most often.
What browser should I be using?
Zendesk recommends using the following supported browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Internet Explorer won't be supported beginning June 3, 2019.
Are you an AskHR Agent having trouble logging in?
- Go to https://folletthr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Click the Login to Knowledge Base link
- Click “I am an agent.”
- You’ll be prompted to enter your network credentials (those you enter to log into Windows)
- Make sure you’re authenticated with the DUO multi-factor authentication (DUO will send you a push, call you or you can open the mobile app and enter the 6-digit passcode)
- Contact your AskHR administrator, Nicole Denham, if you need further help.